Chris Johnson - REALTOR®
With over 3000 realtors (yes I said 3000!) in the Lexington Bluegrass Market Area, what makes me different than the rest? I can answer that question in 1 word: NINJA!
According to ancient legend there are 10 key traits that a Ninja possesses and this is how I will apply them to you as my client.
1. Loyalty - I will loyally follow every legal request and decision that you want to make. You are in complete control and I will loyally be by your side throughout the process!
2. Bravery - Making offers, reviewing offers and negotiating repairs can be daunting. I am not afraid to tackle the tough and sometimes sensitive subjects that arise during a Real Estate transaction.
3. Strategic Knowledge - I know the market and I know it well! I study the market daily and I know how to position you in the deal by setting the right price for your home or negotiating the best possible deal for you when you are buying.
4. Diligence - In a Real Estate transaction it is important to do your homework and follow through. Sometimes a deal may seem unlikely but diligence and follow through can sometimes yield unlikely results. I will diligently represent you from contract to closing!
5. Trustworthiness - Nothing is more important than trust in such a big transaction. When embarking on perhaps the biggest transaction of your life you want someone who is honest and will ALWAYS do what he says.
6. Good Health - Strength, energy and vitality are needed especially when things get hectic in a Real Estate transaction. I am blessed with good health and I promise to give you everything I've got!
7. Responsibility - In a day when it is hard to even get someone to return a phone call or show up to do a job, I promise to return your calls promptly, arrive at appointments on time and follow through with all responsibilities that are required for as smooth a transaction as possible.
8. Ingenuity - Not all Real Estate transactions are created equal. Sometimes it may be financing, repair issues, contingencies or possession and closing date timing. Regardless of the issue I have the ability to get creative and think outside of the box.
9. Optimism - From the moment that we sign a listing agreement or submit an offer, I am optimistic that we will complete the deal! You need this kind of positivity especially when there are set backs. You will never see me frown or hear me say anything negative. Its all about keeping the right outlook and moving forward!
10. Gifted Speech - Knowing the right thing to say, how to phrase it and when to say it can sometimes be a challenge. Knowing what to say to a buyer, a seller, a lender, a home inspector, an appraiser or even another Realtor is especially important. Contracts must be written to cover your best interests and a clear head must prevail when negotiating. I have achieved valuable experience in knowing what to say, how to phrase it in a contract and when to say it during the negotiation process.
My unique value proposition and promise to you is to use all of these collective traits on your behalf to bring you a "Ninja" like experience when you buy or sell a Lexington, KY or Central KY home with me.
Chris M Johnson - "Your Property Man"